2012년 9월 5일 수요일

sad sunflower.


The beginning of my love like a sad sunflower.
The progress of my love as a selfish obsession.
The end of my love unbeautiful with tears.

Love and pain are always from the same context
Wake up in the moment, starting with
Close your eyes until the moment of dreaming during this time
Draw your face on a vast canvas

What excited imagination always gives wings
Alone, smiling, beautiful, not so far, saying
Wake up in the morning, swallowing, dry again
You still laugh at me in the picture

To sleep for a few glasses of wine drinking
Cigarette butts in the ashtray in subukhage ssatyeoman
Body is not clean clothes and empty bottles petteu
Kkeopjilman abandoned pack of cigarettes and stale air remains

I want to see the ocean and told the sea at the end of
The sound of waves on the phone, telling the singing was
Me here, just like in the next five to sleep I'm sorry
I guess I did not keep their appointments

Waiting to imagine a new obsession that makes
Love the scattered pieces of broken glass by stepping on
Flowing blood, encrusted pieces by myself. Just can not afford to
Someone, not necessarily to neoyeoyaman
That they do not tip, so that net to end

That end, the beginning of a tragedy as sad sunflower
That end, the progress of the tragedy as a selfish obsession
That end, the end of the tragedy tears the end unbeautifu


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기